Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Nintendo DS Lite (White)

I ended up trading in my PS2 for a white Nintendo DS Lite. Although there isn't the breadth of games there are some great ones:
  • MarioKart DS - Having played MarioKart 64 as a student I felt right at home and this has to be one of the best games for the DS. Friend Code: 257771 280248
  • New Super Mario Bros. - Never played the orginal so this is all a little new, but very enjoyable.
  • Advanced Wars Dual Strike - A great turn based strategy game, although the characters are a little annoying the gameplay is excelent and well balanced.
  • Tony Hawk's American Sk8land - Having enjoyed Tony Hawks on the PS2 I picked this one up, although it is probably the worst game I own, although still good. Friend Code: 068792 703458
  • Metroid Prime Hunters - A great 1st person shooter which makes very good use of the touchscreen. I'm not very good at it but it is still very enjoyable. Friend Code: 2534 7629 8211
I'm really impressed with the DS lite, it looks good, is nice and small, has some great games and the battery life is excellent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my fifa 08 friend code is 494042-853101